« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Hugh Woolley, CPA, CA
- Partner, Lewis & Company, 1994.
- Engaged in income tax consulting since 1988.
- Senior rulings officer in the Rulings Directorate at the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency head office in Ottawa for two years.
- Frequent presenter at Canadian Tax Foundation B.C conferences.
- Lecturer for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of B.C., Certified General Accountants of B.C., Continuing Legal Education and the Canadian Tax Foundation.
- Author of several tax articles for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia.
- Served on the Taxation Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants for five years.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- Canadian Tax Foundation.
- Member of the Joint Taxation Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia and the B.C. Bar Association for two years.
- Chartered Accountant (British Columbia), 1988
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of British Columbia, 1985.