« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Hugh Woolley, CPA, CA
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Partner, Lewis & Company, 1994.
- Engaged in income tax consulting since 1988.
- Senior rulings officer in the Rulings Directorate at the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency head office in Ottawa for two years.
- Frequent presenter at Canadian Tax Foundation B.C conferences.
- Lecturer for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of B.C., Certified General Accountants of B.C., Continuing Legal Education and the Canadian Tax Foundation.
- Author of several tax articles for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia.
- Served on the Taxation Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants for five years.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- Canadian Tax Foundation.
- Member of the Joint Taxation Committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia and the B.C. Bar Association for two years.
- Chartered Accountant (British Columbia), 1988
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of British Columbia, 1985.