« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Joan Y. Workman, FCA, FCGA, ACIS, TEP
- President, JYW Financial & Corporate Services Group, Barbados W.I. providing financial and business advisory services to a wide range of clients; with over twenty years experience in international business consultancy and management, corporate secretarial, human resources, information technology and administrative services.
- Ten plus years, officer of international companies which includes Gildan Activewear; London Life and Trilon Financial of Canada Barbados companies, and other International Business Companies. The principal activities of these companies include, off-shore banking, international securities trading, international lending and finance, direct reinsurance underwriting for non-group companies, exploration of designs and royalty rights, and the manufacture, sales and distribution of activewear.
- Three years, with Courtesy Garage Limited, responsible for operations, information technology, personnel, marketing and all aspect of financial and budgetary controls and reporting.
- Eight years, with Price Waterhouse, Chartered Accountants in Barbados.
- Three years, with The Central Bank of Barbados.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Barbados - Practising Certificate. (FCA).
- Fellow of the Certified General Accountants Association of Canada. (FCGA).
- Fellow of The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators in Canada. (FCIS).
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. (TEP).