« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Peter Weissman, FCPA, FCA, TEP
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Elected Fellow of CPA Ontario (FCA Designation)
- Partner, Cadesky and Associates LLP, Canadian and International Tax Specialists, Toronto
- Practicing in taxation since 1988
- Past Governor of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Chair STEP Canada's Public Policy Committee
- Outgoing Chair STEP Canada's Education Committee
- Past National Chair, Studient Liaison Committee of STEP Canada
- Inaugural Co-Chair of the former Disability Advisory Committee to The Minister of National Revenue
- Member of the Automotive Parts Manufacturers' Association advisory committee on R&D incentives to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course
- Trust and Estate Practitioner
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Ontario), 1988
- Bachelor of Business Administration, York University (1986).