« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Stanley C. Ruchelman, JD
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Senior Partner of the Ruchelman Law Firm
- Associate of OSS Financial Services Group, a Barbados tax and financial services company
- Vice Chair of the Committee on U.S. Activities of Foreigners and Tax Treaties, Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- Appointed to the National Council of the International Fiscal Association USA Branch
- Former International tax partner at a predecessor of Deloitte & Touche
- Former Senior Attorney, Legislation & Regulations Division of the Office of Chief Counsel, Internal Revenue Service
- Former Attorney Adviser to the Hon. Charles R. Simpson, U.S. Tax Court
- Undergraduate degree, Brooklyn College, 1968
- J.D. with honors, George Washington University, 1972