« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Shelagh Rinald, CPA, CA, CFP, TEP
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- President, Rinald Tax Advisory Inc.
- Full time income tax practitioner since 1990
- Grant Thornton LLP, Leader National Succession and Estate Planning Team (2004-2008)
- Grant Thornton LLP, Tax Partner (2002-2008)
- Frequent speaker regarding taxation matters in the areas of corporate and personal tax planning, wealth transition planning, business succession planning, corporate restructuring and other shareholder related taxation matters.
- Member, STEP Canada Education Committee
- Chair, Vancouver Island Chapter of Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFE)
- Treasurer, Duke of Edinburgh Awards Program, BC Region
- Tutor, CICA Advanced Tax Issues for Owner Managed Business (2005-2007)
- Canadian Tax Foundation 2002 Annual Conference, co-author Post Mortem Planning – the New Regime
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- Canadian Institute of Financial Planners
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Victoria Estate Planning Council
- Trust and Estate Practitioner, 2002
- CAFÉ Trained Facilitator, 1999
- Certified Financial Planner, 1998
- CICA In Depth Tax Course, 1993
- Chartered Accountant, 1989
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours), University of British Columbia, 1986
- Recipient of UBC Academic Award for highest standing in the 1986 Commerce Graduating Class
- Canadian Securities Course (Honours), 1984