« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Kenneth Keung, CA, CPA (CO, USA), CFP, LLB, Mtax
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Associate at Moodys LLP (Moodys Tax Advisors is a co-ordinated strategic offering delivered through three affiliated entities: Moodys LLP; Moodys Gartner Tax Law LLP; Moodys US Tax Advisors)
- Facilitator (part-time), CICA In Depth Tax Program since 2009
- Speaker on tax and tax accounting matters at numerous seminars
- Specializes in corporate taxation, mergers and acquisitions, and cross border planning.
- Practiced taxation since 2003
- Past Member of Steering Committee Canadian Tax Foundation Young Practitioners
- Past Member of Steering Committee Ernst & Young Alberta Power & Utilities Industry Committee
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Petroleum Tax Society
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CICA In-Depth Corporate Reorganization Program - 2011
- Chartered Accountant (Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants) - 2008
- Certified Financial Planner (Financial Planning Standards Council) - 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) - 2006
- Bachelor of Law (University of London [UK]) - 2009
- Master of Taxation (University of Waterloo) - 2004
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of British Columbia) - 2002