« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Manu Kakkar, BSc(Hons), CGA, TEP, MTax, CPA, CA
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Owner Manu Kakkar CPA Inc.
- Practicing in Taxation since 1998
- Specializing in Canadian and international income taxation notably estate and succession planning, executive and employee compensation, mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures, corporate reorganizations and scientific research and experimental development tax credits
- Frequent writer, speaker and teacher for the Canadian Tax Foundation, CA Magazine, CGA Magazine, the Institutes of Chartered Accountants of Quebec and Ontario
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants, Quebec, Ontario
- Certified General Accountants of Canada
- Certified General Accountants of Quebec
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de Planification Fiscale et Financiere
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Chartered Accountant (Quebec, Ontario)
- Certified General Accountant (Quebec)
- Master of Taxation, University of Waterloo
- Graduate Diploma of Public Accounting, McGill University
- Bachelor Degree in Triple Honours Immunology, McGill University