« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
John H. Graham, B.Comm
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Wide experience with international taxation, particularly with respect to European countries
- Chair of the Consultative Committee of Accounting Bodies Dutch Members Group
- Former Chair of International Tax Committee of a major worldwide accounting group
- Author, "Dutch Chapter,” European Tax and Investment Service (Butterworths), and "European Union Chapter,” Using International Low Tax Jurisdictions (BNA International)
- Author of various other articles on Dutch and international taxation
- Included in Guide to the World's Leading Tax Lawyers (Euromoney)
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- Dutch Order of Tax Advisers
- Dutch Institute of Registered Accountants
- Master of Fiscal Economics (cum laude), University of Amsterdam, 1988
- Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting with Foreign Trade and Languages, University of Birmingham, 1975 ]]>