« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Saul Abrams, JD, LLM (US TAX)
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Associate at Moodys LLP; Moodys Gartner Tax Law LLP (Moodys Tax Advisors is a co-ordinated strategic offering delivered through three affiliated entities: Moodys LLP; Moodys Gartner Tax Law LLP; Moodys US Tax Advisors)
- Practice consists of strategic tax planning and structuring to assist US and non-US clients with issues of US domestic and cross-border taxation and compliance
- Recipient, The Judge Morton P. Fisher Memorial Prize for Best Work in Federal Income Taxation - 2002
- American Bar Association Section of Taxation
- Maryland State Bar Association Taxation Section (Former Tax Council Member)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. LL. M., 2005
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland J.D., 2003
- Admission to bar: Maryland, 2003