« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Kari L. Drinnan, LLB (CDN TAX)
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Associate at Moodys LLP; Moodys Gartner Tax Law LLP (Moodys Tax Advisors is a co-ordinated strategic offering delivered through three affiliated entities: Moodys LLP; Moodys Gartner Tax Law LLP; Moodys US Tax Advisors)
- Specializes in Canadian corporate tax planning for the owner-manager and estate planning
- Recipient, John E. Brownlee Prize in Local Government Law, 2008
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Strathcona Youth Justice Committee, 2011-2013
- CICA, In-Depth Tax Course Parts I and II (Group Study), 2010 to 2011
- University of Alberta Bachelor of Laws, LL B, 2008
- University of Alberta, B. Comm, 2005
- Admission to bar: Alberta, 2009