« Previous Profile :: All Profiles :: Next Profile »
Larry Frostiak, FCA, CFP, TEP
This email form is for general enquiries. All fields are mandatory.
After completing the form below, make sure to replicate the access code and then click Send.
- Founder, Frostiak & Leslie Chartered Accountants Inc.
- Engaged in tax consulting for owner managed businesses since 1984
- Elected Fellow of the Manitoba Chartered Accountants (FCA designation)
- Worldwide treasurer, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) from 2005-2011
- Speaker at professional seminars in Canada
- Seminar leader at CICA In Depth Tax Courses
- Co-author on a text published by Thomson Carswell entitled, "Taxation of Trusts and Estates: A Practitioner's Guide"
- Authored many articles, most recently published: "Whhat's in a Deduction" which appeared in Volume 1 -  of the Estate and Trusts Pension Journal
- Member, Manitoba Institute of Chartered Accountants taxation committee
- Member, Manitoba Institute of Chartered Accountants Foundation
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Manitoba
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Estate Planning Council of Winnipeg
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Accountant (Manitoba), 1981
- CICA In-Depth Tax Course, 1984
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), 1999
- Registered Trust Estate Practitioner (TEP), 2000
- Bachelor of Education University of Manitoba, 1977
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) University of Manitoba. 1975