H. Arnold Sherman, CA
- Chartered Accountant. Qualified 1954.
- Has worked full-time in the practice of international tax planning since 1961.
- President and sole shareholder - H. Arnold Sherman Professional Corporation, Calgary, Canada, since 1982. Practice limited to international tax planning.
- In charge of the world-wide tax function of Massey-Ferguson Limited, Toronto, Canada, 19621977.
- International Tax Counsel, Thyssen-Bornemisza N.V., Monte Carlo, Monaco, 19781980.
- Director Taxation, Dome Petroleum Limited, Calgary, Canada, 19811982.
- Author of book ""Migration Canada"", 1985.
- Author of many articles in professional journals.
- Editorial Consultant to the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation 1994 - 2009.
- Quality Consultant to the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation from 2009.
- Lecturer for the International Tax Academy, Amsterdam, The Netherlands and for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta.
- Personal experience with the tax systems of more than sixty countries, based on periods spent working in those countries.
- Notary Public, Province of Alberta.
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (Fellow)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta (Life Member)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario (Life Member)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation (U.K.)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel
- International Fiscal Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Canadian Petroleum Tax Society
- International Tax Planning Association
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member of the International Tax Committee of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (UK) since 2001.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (Amsterdam) 1994 - 2009.
- Council Member, International Fiscal Association - Canadian Branch, since 1973.
- Canadian Representative on the Business and Industry Advisory Council to the OECD (Paris), 19711980.
- Member of the Tax Committee of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce (Toronto) 19722000.